About the Software Engineer position
MoRo creates platforms that enable sharing and development of technology innovation in the mobility sector. It also complements existing ecosystems as an innovation contributor.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will assist us with design, development and installation of software solutions. Your duties will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
You should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. You will have responsibility for the full lifecycle of development and keep up to date with new technologies to be able to act in an advisory role.
Software Engineer responsibilities are:
- You will contribute to the end-to-end process from defining the roadmap and the tech design to the final tech solution implementation.
- You will share your knowledge and coach the more junior members of the team.
- You will create outstanding user interfaces for our platform applications using the best technologies and coding practices.
- You will create reliable, high performance NodeJS services for our platform that leverage the best frameworks and libraries.
- You will write code that follows the best patterns: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
Software Engineer requirements are:
- Degree (BSc/MSc/PhD) in Computer Science or any other degree with IT focus.
- You’ll be a step ahead if you have experience with Angular2+ or Node.js.
- You are able to translate a functional story into a tech solution.
- You deliver quality SW solutions and write robust code that is easy to maintain.
- You have an affinity for architecture and are able to coach junior developers.
- You are open to learn and use new frameworks of development.
- You are Fluent in English